Officiated by Reverend Janet Masucci, Universal Life Church (413) 863-8694
Standard Ceremony $150
· One hour meeting to plan the components and content of the ceremony.
· Ceremony at your location (within 30 miles) or at my office (in my garden, weather permitting).
Personalized Services $75/hour
· Premarital counseling
· Wedding planning
· Wedding stress reduction counseling & audio CDs
Basic Budget Service $100
A simple ceremony that includes a brief sermon on marriage, vows , and pronouncement. May be personalized to include a reading selected by each marital partner. You may invite up to 10 guests in addition to two witnesses. By appointment at my office during my regular business hours 9-6 Monday-Friday.
What I need from you:
· A completed marriage application from the town in which the ceremony will take place.
· Photo ID.
· Payment at the time of the Ceremony
What you get
· A legal marriage ceremony
· Marriage certificate.
· Religious or Philosophical readings
· Commitment Statements
· Vows & pronouncements
· Appreciation Statements
· Witness Statements
In preparation for your Union you may each want to ask yourselves these questions...
Why have I decided to commit myself to this person?
How do I know I am ready for marriage now?
What common goals do we have?
What do I appreciate about my partner?
What qualities do I bring to our relationship?
What qualities does my partner bring to our relationship?